Thank you for choosing to schedule your appointment online. Because protecting your health care information is paramount, you must have a MyThedaCare patient portal account to schedule an online appointment for yourself or those you are a “proxy” for, such as your child or parent.
If you’ve never seen this provider before, please contact the provider’s office by phone to schedule your appointment.
If you have a MyThedaCare account:
- click here to access MyThedaCare
- login to MyThedaCare (if you forgot your password, select “forgot my password” or contact your provider clinic).
- If you have proxy access to another’s health record, select the person you are scheduling the appointment for (top navigation tab)
- Click on “Appointments” in the left-hand navigation menu
- Select “Schedule an Appt”
- Follow the prompts
Benefits to a MyThedaCare account:
With a MyThedaCare account you can securely:
- Review and download your personal medical record information
- Request prescription refills
- Message your care team
- Review and pay your bill online
- Schedule an appointment
How to Create a MyThedaCare account:
Request a personal activation code from your provider