For once, it’s all about you.
Making Healthcare Convenient
Your life is already jam-packed. And it gets even busier and more stressful when there’s an illness in your family. That’s why we’re constantly working to make it easier to access healthcare when and where it’s most convenient for you.
- Same-day appointments. We’ve reorganized our doctors’ schedules to improve your chances of getting a same-day appointment with your primary care doctor. If that’s not possible, we’ll get you in to see one of your doctor’s partners.
- Faster lab results. In many locations, results from standard lab tests are ready before you leave the clinic. That means you and your doctor can discuss an appropriate treatment plan during your visit, avoiding the need for a follow-up call or appointment.
- Electronic medical records that move with you. Every ThedaCare clinic, hospital, and doctor has secure access to your electronic medical records (EMR), so you won’t need to wait for records to be transferred or carry results from one doctor to another. Nearly all of our 500 partner specialists are also part of our electronic records system.
- Printed care plans. Your doctor can print out a care plan that outlines the care decisions you made together. This makes it easier to remember and follow the steps you need to take to get better.
- FastCare clinics. Our ThedaCare FastCare clinics provide convenient, affordable healthcare for many basic health concerns such as colds, sore throats, fevers, and ear and sinus infections. Weeknight, weekend, and holiday hours provide added convenience. Learn about FastCare locations and services.
Because we’ve made our processes more efficient, you get faster service without feeling rushed. Whatever time we save, we can spend with you, our patients.
World-Class Care, Right Next Door
When you’re sick, you want the best of care. But you don’t want to drive hundreds of miles to get it. With ThedaCare, you don’t have to.
We offer the latest in medical technologies right in your community, reaching from Oshkosh to Shawano, and Waupaca to Clintonville, and many communities in between. We've grown into the third largest healthcare system in Wisconsin and the largest employer in northeast Wisconsin.
We created the ThedaCare family of hospitals, clinics, and services because when we work together, we can provide you and your family unrivaled healthcare, including:
- A Level II Trauma Center, one of only eight in Wisconsin, giving you and your friends, family members, and neighbors a better chance of recovering from traumatic injuries.
- The only two Breast Centers in northeast Wisconsin to earn the American College of Radiology's Breast Imagining Center of Excellence designation; and
- A Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, one of only 33 centers in the nation to be recognized by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery.
ThedaCare patients benefit from our nationally and regionally recognized services. But we know it’s also important for each of our hospitals and clinics to have a strong local focus. How do we know it’s important? Because we live here, too.
With seven hospitals and nearly three dozen clinics, care centers, and health services in the ThedaCare family, you can almost always find the care you need right in your community. If there’s a healthcare need that isn’t being met, we’ll work with our healthcare partners to bring it to you. Because the quality of your healthcare shouldn’t depend on where you live.