Part of our mission of improving health for the communities we serve means going beyond the walls of our facilities. ThedaCare At Work and its Occupational Health team are great examples of this philosophy in action through their work with local businesses — more than 3,000 in all!
ThedaCare At Work offers a wide spectrum of services from wellness, such as health assessments and coaches, to onsite clinics, and from an employee assistance program (EAP) to occupational health. All designed to help employers keep their employees safe, healthy, and productive.
Occupational Health services are specifically designed to improve workplace safety while keeping productivity up and absenteeism down for employers. Some of the services provided include:
- Work-related injury treatment
- Physical exams such as Department of Transportation, firefighter, surveillance, respirator
- Drug/alcohol testing in clinics and after hours in Emergency Departments
- Ergonomic and rehabilitation including PT/OT, pre-work screens, work conditioning
- Functional capacity evaluations and Fit For Duty exams
- Travel medicine and immunizations
- Audiograms and spirometry testing
- Medical director/advisor services